FAQ For Social TV Awards
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the eligibility requirements?
What is the deadline for submissions?
Can I submit the same “program” in more than one category?
Can I submit multiple “programs” for each category?
What are the fees to enter?
What forms of payment do you accept?
What rights will I grant to Social Summits, LLC
What is the process to Judge my submission(s)?
When will I be informed if I am a Finalist?
Where will the awards show be held?
What is the refund policy for the Social TV Awards Ceremony?
- Q. How do I submit my entry?
- All entries are required to be submitted digitally via the Social TV Awards Web site at www.socialtvawards.com. All submissions should include a detailed description of the entries’ features, benefits, advantages and usages, as well as any supporting facts, press, testimonials, or facts that describe its creativity and accomplishment. Descriptions are limited to 300 words in length. Entrants are required to supply a URL address or a Power Point (or other) presentation for the judges to view and be able to judge your submission. If you choose the URL method, it should be a webpage that showcases your Social TV Awards entry. All web pages should provide specific instructions helping the judges to be able to easily see all of the creative elements of your submission. PowerPoint or other presentation files can be uploaded using the UPLOAD FILES link found here or on the Menu to the left. Entries will not be accepted if we do not receive a full entry fee payment or if they are incomplete.
- Q. What are the eligibility requirements?
- Entries are eligible for all Social TV platforms, programs, solutions and promotions that commenced anytime BETWEEN SEPTEMBER, 2015 through DECEMBER 31, 2016. Open to all TV Networks, Cable Networks, Agents, Distributors of Online Video, Producers of TV Shows, Producers of Online Video, Social TV Technology Companies, Advertising Agencies, Promotion Agencies, In-House Agencies, Social Networks, Brands, Research Companies, Internet Media Companies, and any Others that have created, produced, promoted, marketed, developed, etc. a Social TV Execution or program anytime BETWEEN SEPTEMBER, 2015 through DECEMBER 31, 2016.
- Q. What is the deadline?
- Your submissions must be received by MARCH 30, 2017 FOR THE 4thANNUAL SPORTS SOCIAL TV AWARDS…..and……by MARCH 30, 2017 for the 5th ANNUAL SOCIAL TV AWARDS. Deadline may be extended at anytime at the sole discretion of Social Summits, LLC. Please join our mailing list to keep up to date on any changes that might occur.
- Q. Can I submit the same “program” in more than one category?
- You may make as many submissions in as many categories as you like. Separate entry fees will apply to each submission in each additional category. FYI: The Judges reserve the right to decide that a submission belongs in an additional category or one different from the one where it was originally submitted. If the submission is suggested to move to another category, you will be notified and given an option of leaving the submission in the original category, moving it to a category suggested by the Judges, or withdrawing the submission for a full refund.
- Q. Can I submit multiple entries for each category?
- Yes, you may submit as many Social TV programs as you like for each category. You will be required to pay a separate entry fee for each submission.
- Q. What are my payment options?
- Entry fees are accepted on our web site at www.socialtvawards.com via American Express, VISA, and MasterCard credit cards.
- Q. What rights will I grant to Social Summits, LLC?
- You agree that upon hitting submit on the entry page that all submitted materials, descriptions and items placed in your submissions’ URL or power point presentation become the property of Social Summits, LLC. Social Summits is granted the right to use all of your creative materials for promotion and marketing purposes on any, and all media, now known, or that become known, in the future without any compensation.
- Q. What is the judging process?
- There will be two rounds of Judging. The first round will enable the Judges to select the finalists in each category. In the Second Round the judges will review the submissions of all the finalists. They will then vote on which of the submissions, in each category will be declared the Winner in its category of the Social TV Awards. In the event a category does not receive enough qualifying submissions, the Judges can decide to declare a winner in that category or all submissions in that category will be offered a full entry fee refund. In addition Social Summits, LLC. reserves the right to add categories or remove or edit them at any time. Any entries already received for a category later removed or altered will be given the choice of a refund or moving their entry submission to another category.
- Q. When Will I be informed if I am a finalist?
- All finalists will be notified at least one week before the winners are announced.
- Q. Where will the awards show be held?
- The 5th Annual Social TV Awards and 4th Annual Sports Social TV Awards winners will be announced at an Invitation ONLY cocktail reception on MAY 4TH, 2017, in Los Angeles. Each Social TV Award winner will receive a custom designed STEEVEE Award with personalized name of the winner.
- Q. What is the refund policy for the Social TV Awards Ceremony?
- Cancellations received for tickets purchased for each of the respective Social TV Awards Ceremony received 30 days before each Awards Show will receive a full refund, minus a $50 fee. No refunds will be issued if a cancellation occurs within 29 days of an Awards Show. We allow substitutions. All cancellations must be submitted via email to Social Summits, LLC., by sending an email Bridget Rice at email@example.com.